Saturday, May 06, 2006

Jason is a SuperStar!

This week has been one full of GREAT news! First of all, we found out that Jason past his first round of National Boards. How exciting. It was amazing to see how relieved both Jason and I were. Not that we really had any doubt that he would pass, but just the relief in knowing that he did for sure. The next exciting news that we had was finding out that Jason had been elected as the Student Body President again for this next year. This position takes him away from the family kinda a lot, but he absolutely loves being involved. For those of you that know him, this shouldn't come as a surprise to you. So he will serve as the president for the remaining time that he is at chiropractic school. It's crazy to think that we are that close to being finished. The last piece of good news came when we found out that Jason had gotten an A on his first midterm this quarter. So he's off to a good start. It appears that all our good news is about Jason this week. The girls and I will work hard to have some for you next week :)

Actually, Rilee does have exciting news. She is crawling EVERYWHERE. She's so fast too. I was trying to sweep the other day and she made it to my pile of dirt before I even knew she was in the kitchen. She's also mastered the stairs. Jason said that the girls had races up and down the stairs last night, so that's fun.

Anyways, I'm off to get dinner ready. Hope all is well with you and yours!

0 comments: