So I've kinda gotten the food storage bug. (Thanks Marykaye) I'm happy to say that we have now got our one year supply stacked at the top of our stairs. It's kinda cramped, but hey, at least we've got our beans and wheat right?!?! Anyways my folks had some extra cans that they gave me to use and they needed a little cleaning. Proof that it was a family effort!!!
Homecoming weekend and family bonding
7 years ago

2 comments:
Ooh you're so good. MY new ward is super good at getting canning done also. I love it! It feels good to see all that food huh?! I love it!
p.s. Us nerdy mormon girls gets excited about funny things don't we?!
Your a good example Mandy Lou. We have a months worth or so but need to keep working on it. I loved the slide show. You should blow up the last one of the girls by the tree. Your girls are ABSOLUTLY adorable!!!
Post a Comment