Sunday, May 13, 2007

Easter Updates

Happy Easter Taylor
You too Rilee


Jason painting Rilee's fingernails with some polish she found in an egg.
How cute is Bryce?!?!?

We continued a tradition that my mom started with me a WAY long time ago...she has since informed me that my easter bunny died, so I had to carry on the tradition in his memory :) The girls awoke to little post-it notes posted right outside their door. These notes sent them on a treasure hunt to find their baskets. They loved figureing out the clues that eventually led them to the dryer for Rilee's and the oven for Taylor's. After frantically going through their candy and presents, we were off to church. After church it was to my folks for dinner and an easter egg hunt in the Oregon sunshine. SO FUN!!!

1 comments:

emily a. said...

Cute pictures and a great idea for Easter. I'm sorry Mandy- I know you live in Portland but it was such a short trip. We were there just for the Conference and then went down to Corvallis. We will be in OR for 2 weeks shortly so I HOPE we'll see you then. We'll chat. 215.779.3887 just in case you need it. LOVE YOU!