This year something happened. I'm not sure what, but something strange was in the air. In the past our girls have HATED the snow. They get wet, they are cold and cry the entire time we would try to entertain them with it. Well we had a bit of a snow flurry a couple of weeks ago and the girls went crazy. They LOVED it!!
Homecoming weekend and family bonding
7 years ago

6 comments:
I can't believe it snowed!!! It almost snowed here the other day, I kind of wish it would, but I don't think that's possible. Cute PIX!!!
I love Taylor trying to catch the snow in her mouth! That is the same thing Jordan does!
Oh my snow already. I am so jealous. I bet you will see a lot of that this year. Your girls are darling! I wish we could fly you down for a play date.
That middle picture is just amazing! Beautiful girl and awesome photography!
Yup definetly not a lot of snow in Oregon. Cute pics!
See...they could handle canada! ;)
Post a Comment