Monday, November 24, 2008

It's a...

BOY!!!!

Alston Jamaal Young is right on schedule with his April 7th due date! Jason's just a TAD bit excited. The girls are slowly warming up to the idea. Taylor's first question was if we could see if it was brown or white :) Gotta love it!!

Let the shopping begin!

13 comments:

Perkes Family said...

I am so happy!!! Fun times! I love the name.

christa said...

AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!! Very exciting- you give me hope that a third could be a boy and not a girl!
Happy Baby Boy to you!!

emily a. said...

How fun! I bet you are excited. Where did you come up with the name Alston? Like it.

Taylor is so funny- she's pretty obsessed with the color issue, isn't she.

Mama Nirvana said...

I'm so excited for you!!! Congratulations!

Amy

Jess said...

Yeah!!!!! Congrats! How exciting! Boys are so much fun! We are very happy for you and April is a GREAT month (I am a tax day baby). Congrats to you and the family. Can't wait to meet the new member of the family!

Kari said...

Yay! I'm sure he's busting at the seams with pride! Congrats guys!

Allanna said...

April 9th is a most excellent day to be born.

Just sayin'. :P

And I had a neighbor growing up named Jamaal. NICE guy, great student. Also a token black guy in our school. If your little boy is anything like the Jamaal I grew up with, you'll be THRILLED. ^_^

And Alston is cool and unique. Are you going to call him "Al" or "Alston" or any nickname?

Hope that you're having a great time incubating! ^_^

KimberlyGanir said...

Kenyon is getting color obsessed lately!! He says that Dad is brown, He and Adriann are white and I am Clear! How lucky am I!! Good luck with the boy, it seems like that is going around, maybe our boys will be OSU buddys!

The Johnston's said...

YEAAAHHH!!! I'm so going shopping too! and what a great due date!! Can't wait to see the little guy!

Jeff and Amy said...

Dude, that's my birthday! It's an awesome day, let me tell you! Congrats!

Tiffany said...

That's awesome! I love the name and all that it represents-too cute. I can't wait to see that cute little thing! I am SO sad that we missed you this weekend. Total bummer!

Cindy said...

Congratulations!!! Boys are a diffrent breed, but oh so fun!

Scott and Elly said...

Congrats! We love having a boy! We're so happy for you guys!