How fun! I especially loved the butt shots of the horse! The cute faces distracted me and I almost didn't notice you guys were posing via the rear! hee hee Love it!
can you get me your address? I thought I had your email but can't find it. ours is charlie7880@hotmail.com thanks, Bergen - and what a cute post of the horses and your fam. and when are you due?! and a boy, how fun! we miss you all!
Okay preggers how in the heck did you get on a horse and how did you do it backwards? Please tell me these are your Christmas card pictures. You guys are so funny. We miss you!
8 comments:
What's with hiding the belly in your pic? You guys are so cute, and such a fun family! Love that pic of your daughter making the silly face :-)
Looks like you all had a great time!
Sarah Randall
I needed a good laugh! Looks like a lot of fun and the girls enjoyed it.
Not a sight you see everyday...
How fun! I especially loved the butt shots of the horse! The cute faces distracted me and I almost didn't notice you guys were posing via the rear! hee hee Love it!
where did you go to do this? Eva's been begging for a horse ride since she was 3. Looks like the girls had some fun...and mom and dad too of course.
can you get me your address? I thought I had your email but can't find it. ours is charlie7880@hotmail.com thanks, Bergen - and what a cute post of the horses and your fam. and when are you due?! and a boy, how fun! we miss you all!
Okay preggers how in the heck did you get on a horse and how did you do it backwards? Please tell me these are your Christmas card pictures. You guys are so funny. We miss you!
Post a Comment