Oh, so cute!!! I just want to hold him. Can I?Amy
What a cutie!!! I definitely see the Young family in there. In fact, my first reaction was that he looks like Teri! You guys sure do make cute kids!!
what a sweet face!
He is so adorable! Maybe Sage will just have to marry a younger man.
Such a cutie!
Adorable!
He is too cute! That smile has heart-breaker written all over it! :) The girls are growing up so much! I miss you guys!
What a little stud! You can totally see Taylor and Rilee in him...they are all definately related! Stinkin cute kids you have!! We miss you guys soo much!
He is such a cutie! I bet you are loving life!
Adorable. Wish we could meet him!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Oh, so cute!!! I just want to hold him. Can I?
Amy
What a cutie!!! I definitely see the Young family in there. In fact, my first reaction was that he looks like Teri! You guys sure do make cute kids!!
what a sweet face!
He is so adorable! Maybe Sage will just have to marry a younger man.
Such a cutie!
Adorable!
He is too cute! That smile has heart-breaker written all over it! :) The girls are growing up so much! I miss you guys!
What a little stud! You can totally see Taylor and Rilee in him...they are all definately related! Stinkin cute kids you have!! We miss you guys soo much!
He is such a cutie! I bet you are loving life!
Adorable. Wish we could meet him!
Post a Comment