Tuesday, January 05, 2010

The numbers will be even....

so we will STOP there.

August 2nd (if not before) we will be adding our fourth and FINAL baby to the family. Most of you know I have an issue with odd numbers. In fact, we specifically choose our wedding the day that it was, just so that it would consist of even numbers (8-16-2002). So it was no surprise that once we had Alston, there would be another baby to follow. We just weren't so sure it would be SO soon :)

We are all super excited, but kind of afraid of what four will bring. Alston is proving to be just like his sisters and is a mover and a shaker. It will be fun :)

Anyways, that's our newest news. I promise to get some pictures up here. You will be so surprised at how big my kiddos are. Pretty dang cute :)

12 comments:

Perkes Family said...

Let me be the first to say congrats!! I am so happy for you!

Melinda said...

let me be the second.
wow. mandy you are so brave. three kids are driving me nuts. i guess adding one more wouldn't make a huge difference! i'm sure you're handling it all gracefully and with your awesome sense of humor. yay, youngs!

Tiffany said...

Woot Woot! I am so dang excited to see another little Young baby! :)
We are working on making baby #4 ourselves(wink wink). I'm with you on the even numbers too-got to keep it even (maybe it's because we're so odd?)

THE YOUNG-INS said...

yeah, so much fun. Our number four will be here early May and is also our last. Can't wait to start getting rid of baby stuff that takes up so much space.

Jessie said...

Congratulations! Wow, 4!:) At least you have both now so either way will be awesome! I like odd numbers, lol

Jocelyn said...

Wow! Good for you guys! I am so excited for you. We need to see that little guy. He's getting so big.
Grant doesn't like even numbers because you have issues if you try to have a family vote. It cracks me up the way his mind works!

Liz said...

Congratulations! You'll have just enough hands to keep one on each of 'em. :-)

Goodman Family said...

Wow! Congrats! Two close together again...you are super mamma! Can't wait to see if it is a boy or girl!

Alli said...

So exciting! Congratulations. So it doesn't make a difference if it's 3 girls and 1 boy, or are you hoping for 2 of each to keep it even? Good luck!

Chris & Stephanie said...

It was fun chatting with you at Cheer! I'm still in shock so I had to come check your blog (while sitting at Pack Meeting)! Congrats on the mini! I hope its another boy!

Are you Thursday!

The M Family said...

I think that is awesome. Yay! And yes, we do need some pictures sometime in the year 2010. :)

Scott and Elly said...

Congrats! That is very exciting! I love the pics for your adorable kids! Especially the "noodle head!"