Sunday, March 20, 2005

Taylor Helps Out

Usually I'm doing some pretty fun stuff on a regular basis. I play with toys, read (or chew on) books, count apples and as you know I love going out. Like just this week I went to interactive story time at the public library. It was captivating!

But it isn't always fun and games. Sometimes we have to get some of the necessities done. So I decided that I would help Mom and Dad with some of their chores. Our apartment isn't the biggest but there sure is plenty of stuff to clean. I mopped the bathroom. I even did a little bit of spot cleaning for the tough spots. I washed the sink until it was spic and span. After I got done with the bathroom I went on to sweep up the entryway. And of course the dishes needed cleaning so I loaded up the dishwasher too. Mom just kept playing around but I stayed nice and busy as you can see.

Dad didn't help us out very much because he had to study for final exams next week at chiropractic school. That's all he ever does anymore. Its ok because it means I get to go to Grandma's more often, or me and Mom go out. But I got to feeling sorry for the old guy today so I decided I'd help him out some. I had to sing him that leg bone's connected to the knee bone song a few times. He said it helped him out a lot but we'll see how his grades turn out.

Well after a long day of hard work I thought it would be appropriate to kick back and relax with some juice and watch a Disney movie. Because all work and no play, makes Taylor a dull girl.

-Taylor Marie Young

0 comments: