She's right. You're girls really are beautiful! I can't believe how much they can change in just one year! I'm glad we don't age that much in one year!
Wowzers! Isn't it so nice to know your kids are so cute?! I love that feeling, knowing when people say, "Your kids are so cute." I think in my mind, "yeah, you're right!" We miss hanging out with everyone! All the fun playdates!
4 comments:
Your girls are beautiful! Did you ever enter them in baby contests or photo contests? I'm positive they'd win.
She's right. You're girls really are beautiful! I can't believe how much they can change in just one year! I'm glad we don't age that much in one year!
They're right ... your girls are boooootifuhl.
I'm so jealous of all the curls.
Now I'm waiting to see pictures in March 2008.
Wowzers! Isn't it so nice to know your kids are so cute?! I love that feeling, knowing when people say, "Your kids are so cute." I think in my mind, "yeah, you're right!"
We miss hanging out with everyone! All the fun playdates!
Post a Comment