Sunday, March 25, 2007

Beautiful Day in Portland

Rilee Really likes Aidan
Rilee dancing!
Taylor on the Max
The girls and I
Taylor found the duck

Today was amazing the sun was out and we were ready to play. What better way to enjoy the Oregon weather and the Portland people than to spend the afternoon at the waterfront. We rode the max downtown so we didn't have to pay for parking. The max is always a highlight for the girls. They love to stand up and hold on to the rails...they are such big girls! After reaching the waterfront we (David, Chrystal, Aidan and Xander Johnston came with us) let the kids go wherever and just followed behind. What a refreshing day. I'm ready for Spring for sure!!!
P.S. Jason was there with us...just behind the camara the whole day :)

1 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Great pictures! I love Oregon! We may get a lot of rain, but we don't take our sunshine for granted!