That's right...Taylor is officially potty trained. We've been in the process of potty training her for a long time. She would do fine when she was at home, but when we would go out, she would almost for sure have an accident. So to avoid peeing all over Portland we decided to put her in pull-ups when we were out. Doing this seemed to just encourage her to pee her pants as she felt "protected" I guess. So I bit the bullet and started putting her in panties no matter what and just carried extra clothes everywhere. WELL...IT PAID OFF!!! She is soooooo good at going potty no matter where she is. I'm so proud of her.
To celebrate this huge event, we had a Potty Party for her at Coldstone. She loved it. Her choice of a treat...the green ice cream (mint) mixed with sprinkles (of course). Anyways, here are some pics of the momentous occasion.
GOOD JOB TAYLOR!!!
Homecoming weekend and family bonding
7 years ago

3 comments:
Yeah! Doesn't it feel so good when things like that just fall in to place! Good for you to take the leap and get wet...literally! Rock on mama!
Yay! Good for Taylor! How nice for you guys to have one less diaper to change. That is means to celebrate!
Hey! I didn't know you had a blogspot! I am so excited-it is so cute! Amy told me today on the phone and I had to check it out the second I got off with her! Last night was a blast-can't wait to do it again-we need to have another OMSI playdate too. Love ya!
Post a Comment