Saturday, August 11, 2007

Blog Layout

So I guess the new template that I've been using for the blog is all screwed up. It's sad because it was super cute. I checked the link that I attached and it's giving me the photobucket stuff too...so I'm wondering if it's something wrong with it's host site. I don't know, but hopefully it is fixed soon so that we can have the cutesy blogs again :)

4 comments:

Goodman Family said...

I know...I kept getting the photobucket exceeded limit, so I had to change my back too. Hopefully we can find another source with cute layouts.

Jocelyn said...

Yup. That whole thing was really a bummer.

The Johnston's said...

That happened to me to! Not to happy about it so I think I'll just leave my blog the way it is for now...

A. Simpson said...

Anybody solve the mystery yet? It seems as though everyone has gotten it but me thus far.