It may be helpful to know how much she's selling the car for huh!?!?! $12,900!! STEAL OF A DEAL!
Homecoming weekend and family bonding
8 years ago
It may be helpful to know how much she's selling the car for huh!?!?! $12,900!! STEAL OF A DEAL!
Posted by
Jason Young
at
Thursday, August 02, 2007
2 comments:
Wouldn't that be a sweet second car to zip around in? Too bad federal loans don't pay better:)
Good luck...I did see it in the parking lot one day. It is a perty car!
Hey there Jason! Fun to find people's sites, huh? I may be running away from my nutty family soon, so that car would be perfect for me.
So Mandy likes good ol' country music - I like her already. We'll have to get together and do some clogging (I'm not even kidding, I really can clog!)
Good to catch up - we'll have to get together soon. Todd starts up night school here in a couple of weeks and after that he's useless.
Post a Comment