Thursday, September 13, 2007

Birthdays and More

This summer has flown by. July, August, September and October contain birthdays for everyone in our family and our anniversary. It seems that everything just snuck (is that a word)up on us this year.


July 18th, Taylor turned 3. We had a great birthday party for her here, which I deleted the pictures from...so you'll just have to believe me that it happened. Somewhere in the 20's of July we had a joint birthday party for the girls with their friends. We had a pizza party at Papa's Pizza. It was fabulous. No set up, no clean up, no cooking food...except cupcakes. It was great.


August 14th, Rilee turned 2. When I asked her what she wanted for dinner, she couldn't really decided. So Taylor suggested Rice and Beans (Baja Fresh), which Rilee quickly agreed to. I was totally up for McDonald's, Pizza, something more like what you'd expect a 2 year old to want...but no, Baja Fresh it was.











August 16th was our 5th anniversary. Usually this is considered a milestone anniversary. Ours could not have been more boring. Like I said, things just crept up on us this year. We did exchange some pretty awesome gifts...I gave Jason his as soon as I bought it. Anyone that knows me and gift giving knows that I can not hold on to a present to save my life. So Jason got his a week early, a new Bulova watch. The gifts for the 5th year are Wood and Silverware...so I got him SILVER that he WEARS :) He did the same 2 weeks after our anniversary date as he had a necklace customized for me. LOVE IT!!


September 6th, I turned 28. We did lunch at McGrath's. It was great. Jason and I have celebrated every one of my birthdays, since we've started dating, at McGrath's. The rest of the day was full of mom and wife stuff....birthday's are just different when you have kids.


I think that catches us up on all the major things that have taken place. We have next month to look forward too...October 29th is Jason's 30th birthday!! WOW!!!

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Fun stuff-never done mcgraths-how is it? I am sad I missed the party for the girls...I sure am going to miss you when you are gone...hopefully I'll be gone too! :)

chelsea said...

where's the picture of Jason with blue frosting on his face? Don't tell me there isn't one....

Allanna said...

That Taylor's a SMART girl. Now I want Baja Fresh.

(And I'm sorry about the pictures. At least the ones that you do have are EXCELLENT!)

And I want to see Jason with blue frosting, too!
(Also, I hear that his dad's a bishop now. Cool beans!)

And I'm still snickering over the "silverwear" comment. You are too cool. :D

The Johnston's said...

Bunch of old geezers! GEEE whiz! LOL! Looks like you guys have something to celebrate every month from July to October...oh and then my birthday in November too of course since I'm pretty much family! ;)

Lindsay said...

I'm sure its been mentioned to you once or twice how adorable your girls are, but I know it never gets old. :) They are soooooooo cute! Happy Birthday!!