quite the little photographer!
EXTREME CLOSE UP!! I love it!!!
We can't wait to all live in Corvallis and have a million play dates together. Mandy we should put the girls in ballet, horse back riding or gymnastics together. You know we will have fun at the outdoor pool this next summer.
Hello Rilee! I don't think I've ever felt this close to her nose before! It's a beauty! Professional photographer in the making!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
quite the little photographer!
EXTREME CLOSE UP!! I love it!!!
We can't wait to all live in Corvallis and have a million play dates together. Mandy we should put the girls in ballet, horse back riding or gymnastics together. You know we will have fun at the outdoor pool this next summer.
Hello Rilee! I don't think I've ever felt this close to her nose before! It's a beauty! Professional photographer in the making!
Post a Comment