Monday, October 01, 2007

Monday

Today is the first day of our long, hard month. Jason is gone all but one week this month doing some recruiting for the chiropractic college while he waits to take the last part of the national boards and the Oregon boards. I'm so glad he gets the opportunity to do this because he loves chiropractic and, surprise to most of you, he likes to talk and share his point of view :). This leaves me home alone with the girls all day and all night...YIKES!! But we will survive. I figure a good way to keep Jason up to date on what's happening here at home is this blog. So, here it goes...

We actually had a really good day today. Nothing to exciting, but sometimes that's good. By the time we finally got the paperwork Jason needed overnighted to him, it was almost lunch time. I couldn't pass up the fact that we were right by PartyCity, and the girls still needed their Halloween costumes. So we made a quick stop and came out with these: Cinderella and Aurora



After lunch and a quite time movie, we did some coloring, ran to Freddy's to pick up some stuff, came back home for dinner (Taco Soup), I chased them around with the vacuum and finally it was time for baths. I love their new jammies that Grandma Freeda sent home last night. The girls do too. Rilee was fascinated that she got to wear "shoes" to bed :)


I'm not the only one that's tired :)

We missed Jason all day and can't wait for Friday!!!

LOVE YOU!!

7 comments:

The Johnston's said...

Gotta love being a single parent....or not! If you're ever bored just come on over and your kids can help my kids distroy our home!

Anonymous said...

Dear Family,

I miss you too. I had two good flights to finally arrive in Pullman. When I got off the plane here I almost had to turn a full 360 degrees to see the airport. The airport was so small that I could stand in line for my rental car and my luggage at the same time. I got lost on the way to the hotel but I made a turn at "THE" light and was able to find my way.
Anyhoo... It is strange to be here at the hotel and not go swimming with Taylor and Rilee.
BTW.... I think you girls look absolutely farling in those pictures. I can't wait until tomorrow.

LOVE YOU FAMILY! See you Friday!
-Jason/DAD

Jared and Lydia said...

I'm so sad for you that Jason will be gone so much this month. That is the poops.
I am super happy for me to see all the updates that are meant for Jason.

Tiffany said...

Fun costumes-sad to have Jason gone the whole month-but you are welcome at my house too-my kids would love to play with your cuties again. By the way-you are still "it"-I am waiting for you to put all your answers on your blog, and that will keep you busy when you are bored for a minute too! :)
Love ya! (and seriously let's play this month)

Anonymous said...

How fun yesterday! The time will fly by especailly since we are working out again. Love ya!

Joel and Kristie said...

Jayli is Cinderella this year too, and Kyla is something different everyday! But I think she'll also settle on a princess. They are soo cute!!

Heather said...

What fun this gonna be to see what you & the girlies are up to everyday. The time will fly by I'm sure!