Monday, October 08, 2007

The Pitty Party is OVER!!

I have to apologize for the downer of a blog last night. Like I said I was in a bit of a funk. It bothers me to be like that. Normally I'm really happy and upbeat, except for the postpartum stuff, but that's a whole other post. So anyways, things are great now!! HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

Today was a really good day. I woke up this morning and decided that I could either be sad and grumpy or happy and make the best of this situation. So I did. The girls and I had a lot of fun today. No major melt downs until bath time, but that's not too bad.

The girls were up on their own at 7:00 this morning which is great. Taylor's preschool starts at 8:00 next Monday, so I was hoping to have her waking up on her own in time for school. She's not a very happy camper if you wake her up before she's gotten all her beauty rest.

They requested pancakes for breakfast. Then we were off to the gym. The workout was good, I just hope I can move my arms tomorrow :)
I didn't realize that it was Columbus day today. See on the Disney channel they don't tell you stuff like that, so we headed to the bank after the gym. Surprise...it was a holiday. Oh well, that will just go on tomorrow's to do list.

After peanut butter and jelly for lunch we watched Cinderella and Little Mermaid for quiet time. The girls did pretty good. Rilee is starting to get the whole "stay on the couch and rest" concept. It's only taken her about a week...so I guess that's good.

Then it was time for the Barbie car. See, Christmas came early for the girls this year. We figured that getting the girls a barbie jeep in December was not to smart as it would be raining. So they got it early and LOVE IT!!!

Rilee tried riding her bike...but it didn't work out to well. See how blurry her foot is? That's because she's throwing a fit.





Rilee took the wheel for the first time today. We were all a bit afraid :) She did pretty well actually.

Tacos were for dinner, then we picked out clothes for in the morning and then came baths. Taylor had a little melt down, but by the time it was lights out, she was fine.


As for the presents...(Jason is getting the girls a present for everyday that they are good)...yes, they get one!! I was really impressed with them today.


I'm still going strong on my Twilight book and it seems to be picking up pace, which is nice. I'll keep you all posted as to if I would recommend it or not :)


Jason, one day down and four to go. We can do it!! Sorry for all the "issues" with your travel stuff today, but it will all work out because it's suppose to!


LOVEYOUBYE!


Mandy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun day! See you tommorow morning for cardio :)

Mical said...

I am so impressed by your dedication to going to the gym! Do youever miss a day??? i need to get back into that. I hate that feeling though...after you have just had a baby and that long road to getting back into shape seems endless!!

Goodman Family said...

Mandy-I am sorry Jason has been gone for so long. I know it must be hard! Looks like you are staying busy, so hopefully time will fly and this month with be over. Come over anytime ! Or let me know if I can do anything.

The Johnston's said...

Aidan is looking at the pics with me and he's all "there's Taylor and Rilee! and CAR!!". Way to go... now I feel like we've gotta get one for the boys! A car that is. hee hee Ain't gonna happen anytime soon that's for sure! Fun times!

Tiffany said...

I love the jeep! How fun! It's hard to stay upbeat when your hubby is gone, so good for you! Love your face!