Today started out great. The girls were up and playing by 6:45 so we made it to my 9:15 spinning class with no problem. That class kicks my tail!! If you are here in Portland, you've got to join LA Fitness and come to Sara's class. SHE'S SO GOOD!! Love it!
Anyways, today was my brother's birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL!! Yes, his name is Michael Schofield, for all those Prison Break fans out there. It still weirds me out when they say his name on TV. So that was fun to go see him and take him some balloons.
Then the tragedy happen. Taylor and Rilee were helping me make Mac-n-cheese for lunch. Taylor went to reach over Rilee to get a run away noodle and Rilee fell onto the burner that we were just using. POOR GIRL!! Taylor felt TERRIBLE. It was a total accident, but that didn't comfort her much. She was so protective of her little sister too. At the mention of taking Rilee to the doctor, Taylor was cry and cry because she didn't want her sister to have to go there. Anyways, after about 2 hours of keeping her bandaged hand on ice, she was good to go. What a strong girl! She was playing, reading books and eating with her hurt hand.
Taylor played the "Farmer Game" with Rilee to help her feel better. Tiffany, we may need to borrow this game for a bit longer :)
They are both now passed out now. I think it was a pretty traumatic day for us all. Luckily my mom was able to come over after work and help me out. Boy do those girls love her!! Yet another picture taken by Taylor :)
Anyways, the day was good over all. Another day worthy of presents, Dad!!
Here's my bag of tricks...a tad bit much for Rilee's tiny palm :)
Mandy

6 comments:
Yikes! Poor thing, glad she's doing better now! your such a good medic, I mean mom!
First I have to say Freda is the greatest. Love the Fredsta! I am so sorry to hear about the hand. Hope it okay today? You are doing so good with going to the gym consistantly. I need to learn some things from you. Have a fabulous day with the cutest curly haired gils around!
Poor baby, burns hurt too. She is tough. Looks like you keep very busy while Jason is gone, keeps you mind off it.
I totatlly forgot you brothers name is Michael! We hare HUGE Prison Break fans. Now I am going to think of that everytime I watch!
poor Rilee! I'm glad she's feeling better though. So scary! I hate when kids get hurt...especially when it's your own!
Poor Baby! And we aren't missing the Farmer game yet, so no worries-we have a whole arsenal of computer games. I really like that one, that you don't have to know how to use the mouse to play it-so nice to not have to "help" them play! We need to hang out next week, Chad's hours are going to be from sun-up till sun-down most days for the next month or so-so besides going to bed with him, I'll be in the same boat of not having him around all day! :(
Post a Comment