I have to start by saying that I'm a bit sad, in a way, that this is my last "daily" post. I've really enjoyed reviewing our day and documenting it. It does take some time to do every day, but I hope to keep up better than I have in the past.
Our day started out the same as all the others. However, the girls did sleep in a bit after the fun filled day that we had yesterday. So at 8:15 Rilee came in and we headed down for breakfast. Taylor needed a few extra minutes of beauty sleep, but joined us shortly thereafter.
After breakfast we headed to the gym for spinning. Can I just say that after working legs yesterday, spinning just about killed me. I've been walking funny all day because my legs are so sore!!
Anyways, after the gym, we ran home to pick up Jessica who had just gotten to our house to join us for our day of fun. After getting her, we were off to story time. What a blast. I'm amazed at the abilities this lady had to capture the kids in the way she did. They did everything she asked them to do. It was great.
Next was lunch and quite time for the girls. Jessica and I did a couple of scrapbook pages. We probably could have gotten more done but the girls just couldn't help themselves...they just had to give us a hand.
My mom came over after she got off of work and we headed downtown. P.F. Changs was on the menu for dinner and then some shopping at Pioneer Square. When given the choice between ice cream or Starbucks, the girls chose to have their strawberries and cream drinks from Starbucks. They drained my penny collection into the fountain, but had a blast doing it. Once Jessica was done shopping, we were headed home and then to bed.What a day!! I'm sore, tired and a bit cranky, so I think I'll head to bed :)
See you TOMORROW!!!

6 comments:
You made it, and did wonderful! The kids we so sweet, not a bit of the "I miss dad crankyness". What a fun day downtown. The mall looks like fun.
Is the storytime lady still Kim? She is THE BEST!! We miss her. After we moved here I became storytime lady at the local library but stopped after Quinn was born.
Yes!! We made it!! What a relief!! Now we just have to do it all over again starting sunday night! UGH!!!
Yes the normal storytime lady is Kim, but Deborah has been subbing for her for the last couple weeks. Super fun!! You would make a great storytime lady :)
mmmmmm....I could go for a starbuck S&C right now! Good choice girls!
I have to ask -- are you normally so busy and productive??? You are amazing! I rarely change out of my pajamas, let alone go to the gym every day and take the kids to do fun things.
Amy
Amy,
Ummm not so amazing I'm afraid :) The gym does happen every morning as that is the only time in the day that I know I will get a shower without any "peekers". After the gym though, all bets are off. If I have any energy left, we will do something fun...otherwise our Disney becomes my best friend :)
Mandy
Post a Comment