Tuesday, October 02, 2007

SHE DID IT! SHE DID IT! SHE DID IT! YA!!

Rilee did it. She is potty trained. She's been pretty much there for the last few days, but I wanted to wait until she put the poops in the pot before I declared it offical. Well today was the day!! She was dry the whole time at the gym and hasn't had a diaper on, unless she's sleeping, for almost a week. What a big girl. She's just barely two, but was ready for sure!!I'll spare you all the talk about how cute her little butt without the diaper, but trust me, she's got a good one :)

I'm so proud of her.

9 comments:

Zach 'n' Jack said...

congrats mandy!! Hey, I found your blog from daphne's... how are you guys? Your girls are dang cute! Yeah for having a kid potty trained, isn't it great??!! Where in Portland are you guys? We live in Hillsboro, if you get bored while Jason is gone you can come visit! - Jackie (Glasmann) Beattie
http://thebeattiebunch.blogspot.com

Joel and Kristie said...

YEAHHH!! The 2nd one is usually easier. That is AWESOME NO DIAPERS in your whole HOUSE!!!

Shonda said...

how, how HOW did you do it??? My *almost* three yro will have nothing to do with it. Congratualtions!!!! You have no diapers! I'm very jealous. Save some money and save your nose.

Tiffany said...

Woo Hooo! I can't wait to be there! I'm so happy for you though-what a money saver! Congrats!

Jared and Lydia said...

Not buying diapers is a dream come true! Don't pee on the princess' That is our motto with Maya!

Jessie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jessie said...

opps, typo, i said, YEAH!! thats awesome, you have 2 big girls now! its time for a baby! just kidding, congrats rilee!!

Jessie said...

its 11:30 am and ive already had to change sophia 4 times because of poo poo, so i bet youre happy to have them out of diapers!

The Johnston's said...

hee hee! Love the nudy potty pics! ;) I guess that means it's Xanders turn. Going to try this weekend! YIKES! We'll see how it goes!