Today was off to a scary start. The girls ran into my room screaming about a bug on their floor. What a way to wake up huh!?!? It turned out to be dead already, so that was an easy fix. After cleaning up the bug, the girls wanted me out of their room so they could "do their thing". After a while I went in to get them dressed and asked what they were doing. Taylor said "we are reading and farting. We have some big farts mom!" I just about died laughing. Too funny.
Anyways, we headed downstairs for breakfast and then off to the gym. It was so nice to be back in the routine of going to the gym in the morning. After the gym we did these fun things:
MISS YOU JASON!!!

2 comments:
Man, that sounds like a fun day. Sorry I missed the farting. You know how I loves that! :7) I'm glad to see that they put those shiney new boots to work.
My day was ok. I woke up early. Had a fantastic continental breakfast complete with biscuits and gravy, sausage, bacon and a waffle. Then I rolled down to the career expo.
For the most part that was pretty boring. The most exciting thing was the the floor kept shifting about 1 inch up and down. The were on platforms supported by hydrolic jacks. I kept thinking the whole thing was going to collapse and I would fall through and die. That would have pissed me off. You never want to die that way. Maybe get eaten by a lion or get some kind of fancy cancer. Or I would settle for being eaten by a lion with stage 4 colon cancer. However, falling into a hole in the ground at a freaking CAREER EXPO?!?! come on.
Anybody want a free pencil?
But I made the flight to Boise and the 120 miles drive to Twin Falls. Time to rest for 6 hours and drive to some other place in this God forsaken state. To be honest, I wouldn't besad if Idaho fell into a giant sinkhole. But just wait until I leave. Again, I'm now into dying at a career fair giving out freebies.
Love you fam. Have a GR8 Wednesday!
-Jason
I love that you are blogging everyday and I about died when I read about the "big farts"! Love ya and thanks for the fun today!
Post a Comment