Today was an exciting day. Here it is in a nutshell: Breakfast, the gym, lunch, preschool orientation, Peter Pan, Grandma comes, Costco for shopping and pizza and finally Grandma reading a story.
Update on Rilee's hand: It's looking much worse at is all begins to blister and stuff. But the pain seems to have died down a lot. She's such a trooper! The first comment out of her mouth when she saw Jackson at the Kids Klub was LOOK MY OWIE! So she was happy to show off her bandages. What kid isn't??
They are both finally asleep after having to use the bathroom a couple times each. I think that's one of the worst things about them being potty trained. When do you trust that they really have to go and when are they using it to get out of something...bed, chores, whatever. Oh well. Such is life!
Here's to another day down!!
Mandy

6 comments:
I know it must be hard without Jason but you sure are getting a lot of blogging done. I love it! It has been nice to see what you guys are up to. Our girls would love each other. It would be so fun to see them play. You sure do keep busy. Have a good day tomorrow.
such cute kids. Seeing pics of Taylor at preschool totally makes me wish I signed aidan up...but we're leaving before it even ends. Maybe next year.
Hi Family,
Sorry I haven't written much on this trip. It has been as hectic as a Texas Twister Ye-hawr.
I am totally exhausted as this trip has been GO GO GO the entire time. It will be good to get home and hug and kiss all of my girls. Here are some of the hilights of the trip (good and bad):
* American Airlines screwed me over by bumping me to a later flight because I tried to check my bags seconds too late (literally). Then they sent me to the wrong gate. Then they delayed my new flight until the Dallas Cowboys game had ended. Then we got delayed at the shuttle to the rental car lot. Then none of my directions to the hotel were correct because all of the major freeways were closed due to construction so it took forever to find it.
* On the flipside the hotel was amazing!
* On the other flipside somebody was murdered the night I stayed in my hotel in Austin. I go to the fair at UT Austin and it turns out that another recruiter had stayed in a hotel where the lady in the room next to her was stabbed to death as she was getting ready to check out. (Note to self: No more overnights in Austin)
* Good note: Meet with a really nice girl and her family about coming to WSCC. Great prospect and one day I think she'll be a great doc. It is fun to be able to meet these folks at the beginning of their journey.
* I can pretty much get some juicy, tender BBQ ribs with outstanding sauce at a moments notice. Trust mem, I have taken advantage of this.
* I went to a movie in the 9th largest movie theater in North America.
* I lost my credit card but had a new one send overnight to my hotel. Nothing makes you feel more important than rolling into town and saying, "Yes, I believe you have a piece of mail for me?"
I'm really excited to come home tomorrow. While this has been a pretty cool experience and I love chiropractic and talking about it more than one person should be allowed to, I miss my family and my home.
Just popping in to see if you guys are surviving!
Wow Jason...scary.
I'm excited for pre-school it looks like it will be super fun! I love all the updates! It is so fun! Sorry Jason for all the crappy things (and scary!)-I hope things get better over the next couple of days!
Poor little Rilee, give her a kiss for me she is so tough!! I can not believe how big the girls are. I still look at pictures or Rilee and thin it is Taylor! Wish I was there so I could help you out and we could catch up!!! Miss you!
Post a Comment