We started today at 6:30 with some blue pancakes. The girls love to pick a color and help me dye the mix. It usually makes it easier for them to eat too. Fun! Then we were off to the gym. I had another one of Sara's spinning classes. SO GOOD!! Loved it.
Next came Story time at the library. That was fun as always. Then we had to run an errand for a friend of ours who needed her medication overnighted to her in Boston. That took most of the afternoon by the time we got the prescription filled and mailed off. We were all exhausted.
The girls are passed out already! I love the early bedtime...just not so use to the early wake up time :)
I'm off to watch survivor and read New Moon!! Can't wait!!
Mandy

8 comments:
I just finished the twilight series and was also surprised how much I liked it. the girls have only known neglect this week because of my reading... you are such a great mom, i know it's so hard to be without your husband, but nothing lasts forever right? (that's what I tell myself when roger works late!)
I want to borrow the first one! And Stupid me! Forgot about story time AGAIN! Seriously I need a reminder call or email the night before! Did you go to the Borders in Gresham Station? We were at Gresham Station for a couple hours, at Old Navy, Childrens Place and World Market, and we were in Fairview Village looking at houses right near the Farmers Market-funny we were probably right near you guys all night! How's Rilee's hand? I hate all the blisters-soooo sad! Love ya!
I'm loving your daily updates! I'm going to have to try this Twilight series.
What a day. And what dind of a friend ditches you at the gym Thurs and Fri? :) Jeeze you should get a new friend. See monday morning am, preschool 8 am then off to sweat for 2 hrs. New routine, love it!
Hi, I doubt you remember me, I'm the same age was your sister Gina, anyway I found your blog through Allison Bevans blog. I've been trying forever to figure out how to do a custom background on my blog and I was wondering how you did yours. I love the look of your blog. Thanks. MaryLynn Whiting(formally MaryLynn Revere)
i know what you mean, early bed time is so sweet, too bad it doesnt mean late sleep in!
I'll have to read those...just have to find time :)
How fun! New Moon was my favorite of the three.
Amy
Post a Comment