Today was our busiest yet. I'm sorry to say that I don't have many pictures to document our events of the day, but it is what it is.
We were up at 7:45am (that's a full 12 hours of sleep for the girls). We had breakfast and then headed to the gym for a quick workout. After the gym, it was off to OMSI. Thanks Tiffany for the pictures. I had locked my camera in the locker that costs .50 cents every time you open it. The cheapskate in me wouldn't give them another dime to get my camera out. 
.jpg)
.jpg)
After OMSI, we headed to my mom's house. Jessica (my niece) is in town to hang out with us before she heads to Argentina for her mission. How exciting huh?!?! Anyways, once my mom got home from work, we were off to the temple so that Jessica could make a stop at the distribution center. The girls and I had a blast walking around the temple and looking at the beautiful plants and flowers that they are able to grow there.
Once we were done at the temple, we went to Desert Book. I have a confession. I bought the book "Twilight". I've read so many blogs talking about this series and how great it is. I am sceptical because it involves a vampire. Anyone who knows my movie preferences knows this is SO NOT something I would read. On the off chance that I would actually like this story, I'm giving it a chance.
Now that we each got our books (the girls got new Disney princess books) we were off to dinner at the cheesecake factory. LOVE THAT PLACE!! I think I took Rilee to the bathroom about 20 times during dinner, but she stayed dry. That's what counts right?!?!
The little dolls are now passed out in their beds and I'm heading up to mine. This busy day has worn me out. It's time to get ready for tomorrow...gym, storytime at the library, scrapbooking with Jessica and farmer's market!!
ONLY 2 MORE DAYS!! Friday can't come soon enough :)
Homecoming weekend and family bonding
7 years ago

6 comments:
Wow, what a fun day! I wanna hang out w/ you guys!
I like Jason being gone. You blog more often! But the girls need their daddy, and you need your hubby, so I guess he can come back.
What IS this Twighlight book? Is it by an LDS author? I just don't get the appeal. A vampire? Really? I don't get much reading time, so I just don't think I would spend it on that
Family,
Well yesterday was a good one. I work up at early-o'clock in the morning and drove from Twin Falls to Rexburg. I did manage to find one thing that I like about Idaho - YOU CAN DRIVE FAST!!!. I have to tell you that I felt like the black Ricky Bobby speeding across the desert wasteland of Idaho ("I wanna go fast!"). I covered 150 miles in just about 2 hours (you do the math on the speed).
The Grad Fair was fun... nice and busy. It was nice to walk arond campus at BYU-I a little bit too. I forgot what a special place these church colleges are. I just wanted to grab students and shake them and tell them. I think I did about 8 before campus security escorted me back to the rental car which is splattered with bugs since I'm such a FAST! driver.
I went to Hollywood video and rented the first season of 30 Rock. VERY funny. Then I ordered box lunches fo presentations the next day and I hit K-Mart because somebody was not smart enough to bring himself a sweatshirt on his trip to Tundraburg (AKA Rexburg).
Anyway. I'm excited to see you all tomorrow. DADDY'S GOT PRESENTS!
Love,
Jason
looks like fun! We are up here for school - Zach is going to OHSU for his PhD. His school is actually really close to OMSI, but we live in Hillsboro. Where are you guys at? email me zachandjackiebeattie@gmail.com
You are a fun mommy! I'm loving the daily updates even if it really is for Jason.
Post a Comment