Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Monday and Tuesday

This week has flown by!! With preschool and the gym in the morning, our day is half over before we know it. The last two days have been fun though.
We've had awesome weather here! So the girls have played outside.


Played dress up.

Played more dress up, but wanted to go for a walk this time.

We made cookies...

...and a triple berry pie!!


Miss ya!

mandy




8 comments:

The Chambers Family said...

I love the dress up parade, how fun!

emily a. said...

How fun that they have each other to play with.

Cindy said...

The pie looks great! I LOVE pie!

Jessie said...

those cookies and pie look yummy! and yes, the weather has been nice !!

Joel and Kristie said...

They are so precious in their gowns!

The M Family said...

The girls' pictures are so cute. Everytime I read your blog you say something about going to the gym....you are inspiring! THanks.

Tiffany said...

Always so busy and always having fun-your family is so cute!

Diana said...

So great to talk to you tonight even if it was for like 30 seconds! You have the most amazing husband in the world--he helped us raise $4500!!! I'll post pictures when I'm not so tired... We really do need to get together soon!