So we entered the girls into the GAP modeling contest. After getting told by everyone, including the guy that came to our door trying to sell us the Oregonian, that we should have them modeling, we did it. We'll see if anything comes from it...who knows. We've thought of putting together portfolios for each of the girls, but I'm not sure we are ready to go that far. We shall see :)
Here's the pics we entered. Jason did a bit of photoshop to them. You could only change the colors and brightness of the photos...so they aren't to altered. Pretty cute if you ask me...but I'm the mom :)



Homecoming weekend and family bonding
7 years ago

10 comments:
These pix are so priceless! They have such a serene feel to them!
Gorgeous, absolutly gorgeous.
wow, amazing pics!
Mandy,
These are so adorable! What great shots!!
Obviously those Gap judges are a little blind and possibly senile if those chicks don't win.
I already thought they were models?? That's why Aidan is totally dating both of them! What can I say...he's got good taste! :D Super cute pics!
GRRR...I found out about the contest hours after it was over! Ok, now I'll root for your girls... :)
We entered that too, last year and this year! Your pics of your girls are gorgeous and they still don't do them justice!
Love the new layout!
I'm tagging you...see my blog for details...
Adorable pics! You're girls are so stinkin' cute! Watch out GAP kids! I really like your new blog layout too.
Post a Comment