Ohhhhh...that is super exciting! Congratulations you guys! Can't wait to find if you will be adding a much needed little boy or another little pretty girl.
Oh you guys what exciting news. We are SOOOO happy for you. The girls are going to have such fun with a new little baby. You will have to let me know if it's a girl or boy so I can start working on your blanket:) I'm really happy for you guys. Congratulations!
Congratulations Young family!!! This new one will be just as totally adorable as the first two. I'll warn you though, three is very different than two! But the blessings are three times as great!
oh yeah, i love babies. congratulations! i can't wait to see if it's a boy or another darling girl. how have you been feeling? good i hope! CONGRATULATIONS!!
I am so sorry to hear about Jasons mom. That is so sad...but on a happy note, Congrats to you guys!! How exciting! #3 was definatley when I knew that I had a FAMILY!!
That is soooo cool!! I am so happy for you guys! Aren't you excited to be pregnant again?? that was a joke. The end result is always good! I still have that picture of you and i when we were pregnant with our 1st. Can you believe how time has flown? We will both have families of 5. Crazy! So happy for you guys. take care and I hope that you are feeling okay.-Julia
Yay for a baby! Sooo, I notice people saying that three is a whole new ballgame...I'm guessing that they didn't have their first two so close...so really three will probably be like a piece of cake! Congrats!!!
YEAHHH!!!! Congrats young family! I sure hope this one is a Lincoln...although I don't know if the world can handle another little Jason running around. :)
Congrats! That is very exciting. I would say that 5 is a nice size family! I can't wait to find out what you guys are having. Good luck with the pregnancy hope yours goes well.
31 comments:
Ohhhhh...that is super exciting! Congratulations you guys! Can't wait to find if you will be adding a much needed little boy or another little pretty girl.
Congratulations! That is really exciting! Three kids is so fun. :)
So when I asked you at the zoo you were, stinker!! I am so excited! I will call you tommorow.
Congrats!!! How exciting! Can't wait to see if it's another girl or a boy! Hope all is well.
Oh you guys what exciting news. We are SOOOO happy for you. The girls are going to have such fun with a new little baby. You will have to let me know if it's a girl or boy so I can start working on your blanket:) I'm really happy for you guys. Congratulations!
YEAHH!!! The girls are going to be sooo CUTE with your new baby!! CONGRATS!!
Congrats you guys! Another beautiful Young baby!
Hey! You could have told us when we were there!! I'm so excited for you!!
Congratulations Young family!!! This new one will be just as totally adorable as the first two. I'll warn you though, three is very different than two! But the blessings are three times as great!
Jill
oh yeah, i love babies. congratulations! i can't wait to see if it's a boy or another darling girl. how have you been feeling? good i hope! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Yay! Congrats! That's so exciting. Hope he/she is happy and healthy!
WHOO HOOO!!!!! Congrats guys, that's such exciting news. Good luck with the preg. take er easy.
You two do make cute kids! Can't wait to meet the newest arrival. When are you due??
I am so sorry to hear about Jasons mom. That is so sad...but on a happy note, Congrats to you guys!! How exciting! #3 was definatley when I knew that I had a FAMILY!!
CONGRATS!!! I am so excited. Since you didn't give me your 2nd born child, do we get your 3rd?
Oh goodness, congrats you guys! I bet the girls are just over the moon.
You guys will love having three... it's a whole new ball game!
Congrats!!!! :o) I'm so excited for y'all. *hugs*
That is soooo cool!! I am so happy for you guys! Aren't you excited to be pregnant again?? that was a joke. The end result is always good! I still have that picture of you and i when we were pregnant with our 1st. Can you believe how time has flown? We will both have families of 5. Crazy! So happy for you guys. take care and I hope that you are feeling okay.-Julia
congrats!!! thats exciting! when r u due by the way??? we are expecting ours Feb 27th...we could be close!
Yay for a baby! Sooo, I notice people saying that three is a whole new ballgame...I'm guessing that they didn't have their first two so close...so really three will probably be like a piece of cake! Congrats!!!
Ahh gotta love the brown babies. I got a load of them over at my place... Congrats!
hey mandy! CONGRATULATIONS! that is so stinkin' exciting, I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or a girl?!
Yeah! Congratulations :) How are you feeling? I hope everything goes well. By the way, 3 kids is hard just in case no one told you. Good luck :)
Congrats! We are doing good with 3, you will do great too!
YEAHHH!!!! Congrats young family! I sure hope this one is a Lincoln...although I don't know if the world can handle another little Jason running around. :)
Congrats! How exciting! We're so happy for you:)
That is so awesome! Congratulations!! What are the girls hoping for? Another girl or a boy?
Yay!!!!
You already have two beautiful, adorable girls ... I can't wait to see how darling this one is. ^_^
Happy incubating! (Also, good for you, not being big preggers during the summer. ^_^)
That is very exciting. Nebraska is very proud of you! Hopefully it is a boy so Jason can have some sanity.
Congrats! That is very exciting. I would say that 5 is a nice size family! I can't wait to find out what you guys are having. Good luck with the pregnancy hope yours goes well.
This is SOOOOO exciting!!! Congrats to you guys!! Your kids are SO STINKIN' cute!! I can't wait to see your newest edition!
I hope you're feeling ok!
Post a Comment