There will be a viewing at 9:00am and the service will begin at 10:00am.
Homecoming weekend and family bonding
7 years ago
There will be a viewing at 9:00am and the service will begin at 10:00am.
Posted by
Jason Young
at
Monday, July 28, 2008
4 comments:
Hey, I didn't have a chance to talk to the both of you today at the funeral. I just wanted to say what a great tribute to your mom Jason. Your family needs to seriously be motivational speakers, your talks were so wonderful, I'm sure your mom was there with all of us today smiling, and so proud of her family. Our prayers have been with you and your family and we think of you often.
With love, Amber
I wish we could have been there to support you and pay tribute to your mother. Please know we are thinking of you and your family and pray for you all. Your Mom was so special, we are glad we had the chance to know her. Robyn
Sorry, that last comment is from Robyn Shepro, my Mom was signed in for some reason. My parents are visiting us in Iowa currently. Just wanted to clarify...Love you guys.
Sorry, that last comment is from Robyn Shepro, my Mom was signed in for some reason. My parents are visiting us in Iowa currently. Just wanted to clarify...Love you guys.
Post a Comment