Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Keep Portland Weird

We would see these bumper stickers all over the place up north. I've never thought Portland was too weird until I saw what it did to the girls hair!




6 comments:

A. Simpson said...

Wow-how did that happen? Not so much weird but cute.

The Johnston's said...

Sweet do's! Look how long their hair is! How long did it take you to do that?

emily a. said...

They look like different little girls with their hair straight!

Julia said...

They look older with straight hair. I think it looks cute too but not the same as the curls. The curls add so much personality. They are beautiful!

Perkes Family said...

We miss you!! They look so much bigger, even though we saw you a month or two ago :)

The M Family said...

I don't know if it's really the hair, but all of the sudden they both look really grown up! What happened? Cute pics.