I had to let you all know about a great deal that is going on at Albertson's. If you go in and buy 6 of the Powerade's that are currently on sale for $.69 (I think it's the 1 liter size), it will print out a coupon for $4.00 off of the 6. Leaving your grand total to be a whopping $.14. Can you believe that 6 Powerades for FOURTEEN CENTS!!! It's awesome. I've gone back a couple of times and I think we have a total of like 42 bottles now. This last time we went I just used all the change in my car. The sale applies to the new Powerade Zero as well.
I think this is a store wide thing because the guy that was bagging my 24 bottles told me that his buddy in Springfield called him about it. So go and check it out. It's worth a try right?!?!


2 comments:
wow- that is a good deal. Thanks! Hey- how far along are you?
Holy cow I haven't checked your blog since about August 14th! Woohoo another cute little Young baby! I am so excited for you guys! Yippee! I am really happy about it! Congrats too on becoming a certified chiropractic assistant-you are all sorts of busy! We drove by Corvallis about a month ago on the way to the coast and if I wasn't in a motor home with a bunch of my family (see my blog) we would have stopped by. Bekah is always asking when we can go to Taylor and Rilee's to play and she is always writing "notes" to mail your daughters-sorry they haven't really been mailed. IF your girls are anything like mine they would want to keep all 200 drawings forever and ever and I didn't want to do that to you-so if Bekah asks someday if you got all the letters she mailed you-you better smile and say "you betcha!" Love ya and congrats again!
Post a Comment