This last weekend we were able to go to Portland and play. Well the girls and I got to play. Jason had a CCSP conference that he attended, but we shopped and did all the fun things we could pack into the two days.
We stomped in puddles on the deck (however small they may be)
We made Halloween sugar cookies
And lots of other stuff that I don't have pictures for (puzzles, books, shopping, coloring, more shopping etc.)
Taylor called Grandma today and told her that she wanted to live on her planet. Safe to say, we all had a fabulous time!

3 comments:
I want to live on a planet of sugar cookies and shopping too! How fun! Your girls are changing so much and are so beautiful! We miss you guys! How are you feeling preggers?
Mandy, you have beautiful children! I love their hair! Looks like a fun time. Drew and Mason like to "paint" cookies for every holiday too.
I like Riley's round belly!
Post a Comment