Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy Birthday

That's right...we had another birthday in our family!


Body of Health Chiropractic and Wellness Center (imagine saying that to every insurance company you call to check benefits with) turned a year old today. On this day, one year ago we saw our first patient...exactly one patient, but our first none the less. I'm happy to report, that patient survived :) and we are even seeing him again tomorrow for his monthly check up.


What a fantastic, crazy, exhausting, painful and exciting experience this has been for us. The girls have been such troopers, spending many many late nights here as we tried to figure out how to operate the business side of things. We get asked all the time how our marriage survives while working together. I'm not sure why it works, but it does. I love working with Jason. We boss each other (okay, I do most of the bossing) around like an old married couple and it works just fine...for me today!
Our massage therapist are some of the best around. We are just one big happy Body of Health family here! They are so supportive to us. We all started out this venture together, as they were new to their massage business as well. What a fun ride this has been for us all.

Here's to a year that we are happy is under our belt and to many more!

8 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

Congratulations to you both! I am so happy for your success!

Amy

emily a. said...

Was my dad your first patient?

Sconierson said...

Congratulations on surviving the first year. The rest is just down hill form here.

Tiffany said...

Congrats-and envious that you get to spend so much time together-you paid your dues for sure while he was in school though! Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

Those massage therapist ARE the best - especially Libby and Wendie - HAH :-)

Mical said...

Congratulations on your baby boy! How exciting. Nothing against my girls, love them to pieces, but there is just something about a mom and her little boys. They are so sweet!

The Johnston's said...

Congrats guys! Can't wait until we get massage therapists too...I'll definately have to test them out! Keep it up!

Perkes Family said...

You guys are amazing! I am so excited for you!