Monday, January 19, 2009

It's a Party and YOU are invited!

As mentioned in the previous post, the clinic has recently celebrated it's one year anniversary. For those of you that know us pretty well, you know that Jason and I like to throw/attend/create parties. What better way to celebrate one of the biggest accomplishments (besides our kids, of course) of our married lives, than to have a party.

Here are the details:

We are celebrating a fantastic year of helping people and changing lives through Chiropractic care and massage. We want to thank everybody who has been a part of our best year yet. If you haven't come by to visit us or use our services yet we want to meet you.Here is what you can expect:

* Free Chair Massage throughout the day by our Licensed Massage Therapists
* Door Prize Drawings every 30 minutes for gift certificates, merchandise, etc.
* Delicious refreshments
* Brief presentations every hour by Dr. Young on the following topics: "5 Steps to a Happy Back", "Avoiding the 5 Pains of Parenting", "How Vital are Vitamins?"

Stop by the clinic at 985 NW 23rd Street in Corvallis between the hours of 11:00am and 5:30pm. We can hardly wait to celebrate with ya!

1 comments:

KimberlyGanir said...

So I'm totally mad that I couldn't make your party because trust me I would have been there!! I'm a sucker for free stuff!! And I can't believe that it's been a year! Congrats!

Also Mandy thanks for the comment, but it's gonna be you soon, so I'm sure some of your freak out for me is for yourself!!