My sister swore this guy was famous so Jessica posed as the subject of the picture so that we could get a shot of him :)
Bling Bling!!
That's right, my mom, sister, niece and I all went to NYC for a little R and R. We were there to celebrate my mom's birthday...it's the big 60 for her this year. What a blast it was. We were able to stay at a friend's apartment in the city while he and his wife vacationed in Europe. It was awesome. Their place was super cute and we really got a feel for what it was like to live in the city. Thanks Scott!!
We did everything there was to do in NYC over the 5 days that we were there. We walked in central park, shopped at Tiffany's, went to some Broadway shows, visited the Empire State Building at night, looked around in SoHo, saw the "Lady" (Statue of Liberty)and Ellis Island, and so much more. We seriously ran ourselves ragged, but loved it.
I had so much fun with my mom, Drea and Jessica. We've always been a tight group of girls, and it was nice to reconnect after being in our own little lives for so long. Happy Birthday to my mom!! 60 years young and many more to go!

6 comments:
Looks like you had a blast-what fun pictures!
Nice Bling!!
Wow, how lucky were you?! What fun!
What a fun trip. I am so glad that Jason took the girls and that you were able to get away and have that time with your mom. What great memories.
What a fun trip! I'm so sad that you were so close and I didn't even know it- 1 1/2 hours away. Next time you'd better let me know when you are coming eastbound! The pictures of the girls and the days are so cute- Jason is so creative.
Glad you had a great time! Your mom looks fantastic!
That looks SO fun! I loved NY and it looks like you managed to do more in 5 days than we did in 7! Good job! Did you love Les Mis? You're making me yearn to go back...
Post a Comment