Tuesday, June 05, 2007

While I was gone




While I was in NYC, Jason took time off from the clinic and school to be a full time stay at home dad. From what I hear, they had a blast. He took the girls to the zoo, the children's museum, the laundry mat (our dryer was broken) and out to eat ALOT!! This time was so good for them. I came home to the girls calling me dad, as they were use to being with him all the time. Jason said it was one of the best weekends he's had in the last 3 years. So cute.


Anyways, while I was gone I got an e-mail each day with a count down until I got home. This was something that I got to look forward to each night. SO FUN!! I couldn't find the photos of all of the days, but here's a sample (above).


Many many many thanks to Jason for being such a supportive husband and loving dad!!

7 comments:

Precision Photography said...

That is so cute!! He did some nice work with the computer, I am impressed! I bet you had a great time in New York. How long were you there! I can't image going on a trip with no kids what a nice needed break :) We miss you!

Tiffany said...

How cute is he? How did he do that? Love the pictures!

Kari said...

Jason is always so creative! What a great way to know you're loved. Thanks for sharing!

Precision Photography said...

Okay after three days of thinking about it I finally realized why he has pennies in his hand. At first I was adding them up and thinking that doesn't add up to one more day :) Then I realized he was just showing the number 1, since pennies are 1 cent. I know I am slow sometimes.

Cherie said...

Love the picts. Can tell J grew up on Sesame Street by the number 4 :).

A. Simpson said...

Thanks for explaining the pennies Abby. I totally didn't understand either.

Heather said...

Hey there! We have finally arrived, check us out!