Okay, so every evening I get online and do the blog check. I probably look at like 30 different blogs everyday. I am constantly checking to see if people have put up a new post so that I can get an insight to their lives. Well, there are some of my fellow bloggers who don't post EVERY single day. As the days go on, I continue to check wondering why these people are slacking and not posting. I mean, how am I suppose to know what's going on if they don't write anything. I will usually check the date of their last post and wonder what's going on, hoping that everything is fine.
Well here comes the confession...My last post was on the 13th of July (I think) and that is by far the longest space between post of any of the blogs that I look at, besides one (ROBYN)! See here's my problem, I get on, read all my blogs, then I'm to tired to post my own.
So sorry if there's a long space between my posts, I hope people are still reading?!?! I will try to do better! You guys are just to dang interesting!!!
Homecoming weekend and family bonding
7 years ago

6 comments:
Don't worry, Mandy. I still check your blog almost every day. You've established pretty low expectations, but I still have hopes. I just love it when there's something new! I'm just teasing you, though. I know how hard it can be to stay up after the kids are in bed.
I do exactly what you do: check your blog and hope everything is ok between your posts! How funny we're the same that way. Glad to know you're reading. Sometimes I wonder who really reads my blog. I post all the time, which is just for me because why else would I do it? I just wonder if anyone cares. You know? Anyway, I care about you guys and am glad you're ok!
I am so glad that I am not the only loser out there that does that. I love to look at everyones but then never post anything myself. I have been so busy lately I only have time to look. But today I put up a TON of pictures, yeah I am so proud of myself :)
I am so glad that I am not the only loser out there that does that. I love to look at everyones but then never post anything myself. I have been so busy lately I only have time to look. But today I put up a TON of pictures, yeah I am so proud of myself :)
I do the same thing-but I try to post a lot-it makes me feel better about me slacking on scrapbooking and actual journaling...I love when you do post though-it's always so fun to read!
I'm still interested!
Post a Comment