Saturday, July 28, 2007

Family Photo Shoot

A few Sunday's back we went on a family photo shoot outing with some friends from our apartment complex...the Johnston's. It was so fun. We had two camera's going at all times capturing pictures of the kiddos. So cute. Just a taste. I'll post more after Jason works his magic with photoshop.














14 comments:

Goodman Family said...

So cute Mandy! Your kids are just too cute for words!

Trevor and Summer said...

Oh my gosh, how adorable! Your girls are so photogenic.

Jared and Lydia said...

Love the curls. Mandy You are looking super hot these days. Jason is looking really fabulous also. What a beautiful family.

Precision Photography said...

OMG my BFF!!!! Those are so good. I was just telling Chrystal how much I liked hers! I better watch out or someone is going to take my job! Did you guys use Davids new camera?? It is pretty sweet.

The M Family said...

Those are some cute pictures guys. I loved the close of the girls together. You can tell they are happy girls! Can't wait to meet them hopefully at the reunion.

Jessie said...

Wow, those pictures look very professional!!

Kari said...

These are great!

The Johnston's said...

Wow, sweet pics! You definately have to print those and hang them up so you'll always remember us...jk! It was fun and we definately have to do it again!

Tiffany said...

soooooooo stinking cute! and truly you are looking hot! you are one smokin family!

chelsea said...

Those are some dang cute kids. I'm quite partial to girls with curly hair though! I love the family photos. I don't remember the last time we had a family photo taken, I feel inspired now though, thanks!

Jocelyn said...

I never comment on your blog because you always already have a ga-jillion (technical term) comments on each post, and there's nothing left to say. Oh well. At risk of sounding repetitive, I must say your girls are adorable, you have a lovely family, and I loved the pictures!

The Chambers Family said...

I love these pictures! What a beautiful family!

emily a. said...

Those are just beautiful.

The Shepro's said...

So sorry guys, you of all people should understand the lack of time to post. I've been a myspace junky for a while b/c it seemed easier but I miss doing the blog and I figured out how to use it better now. You all are so cute. I want to know more though so send me a message on myspace about what you all are up too. Your family is too cute by the way...seriously, send your photo to kodak, they should publish it!!!!