Some of you may have heard that my mom (Jason's mom) is currently in the hospital. She has had some type of pneumonia thing for the last couple of months and so they have her there so they can give her regular breathing treatments. We don't think it's life threatening but it sure is uncomfortable for her. Please, if you pray, pray for her and if you fast, we will be fasting for her on March 2nd.
Thanks friends!
-Jason
Homecoming weekend and family bonding
7 years ago

4 comments:
So sorry to hear that Jason. Obviously I can't fast but we'll definitely keep her in our prayers. Let us know how she's doing.
How is the clinic going?
What's mom's name? She is definately in our prayers!
Christy
Her name is Beverly. Thanks so much for your prayers.
Oh, Jason! With tears streaming down my face I will try to get this out. Not having my parents live in Corvallis any more we are out of the loop sometimes. Your mom is one of the most vivacious women I have ever met! She attracts people with her life and full spirit. I am heart broken that she out any one has to face a monster such as cancer. I remember many times being out your house and your mom was doing some sort of new health kick or beauty kick. I had tried several creams, lotions, oils, potions, and I even at some brownies with lavender and drank lemonade with lavender. Neither I thought were that great but, she had a way of making it sound like it would be the best thing I had ever tasted. A savvy sales women. You guys all have a little bit of that in you. You could sale a garbage bag as a contour item and people would buy because you believed in it so much.
Jason, my heart goes out to you and your family and you better believe that you we will be fasting and praying for you all. Send Beverly my love.
Post a Comment