Well we have the clinic up and running and we are ready for our grand opening. Check out the website for the clinic to see the flyer. If you are in the Willamette Valley please come by and celebrate with us on Monday Feb 4th from 2-7pm. There will even be free massages.
Today I just received the first copies of my radio spots which will be running on the local sports station. You can listen to them here:
If you're local you'll start hearing them on AM station 1240 in February and on the Joe Radio Show. Thanks to everyone who has sent their well wishes and encouragement.

10 comments:
I talked to Jeff last night, and I think we are going to have to take a rain check this time. But we are definitely looking forward to the next one. Thanks for the invite!
hee hee. Very clever! Good job guys. They should be lining up for miles now! Good luck with your grand opening.
Oh, that race car one speaks to Tony's heart! So totally official! We are so proud of you guys!!! Looks and sounds great!
What an exciting time for you guys. Good luck with everything...and if I did live in the Willamette Valley I would be there for sure!
Wow was that your voice on there Mandy ;) Those sounds great I think they are very catchy and will get peoples attention. We are getting started on opening our clinic a little at a time! Thanks for telling Ryan to be nice to me that it is hard on me too :) Also thanks for all the incouragment!!! Miss you
Hope everything goes well for you guys today. We were going to try to come, but Eleanor has had a nasty cold since Thursday. I guess we'll just have to see you at our monthly visit!
Wish we could be there!!! Sounds fun!
Well, you're practically famous now! Can we add you to our autograph collection? It was great seeing your family yesterday :)
That's awesome you guys! Congratulations. What a great place to be in life. Can't wait to see you...I'm sure we'll run into each other soon. We're down there so much. Our girls can meet and go to Sunbeams together. :)
So awesome! After having been open for 7 months I know how laborious and time consuming starting out is. Those radio spots are honestly so cool! Good luck you guys! You'll do great!
Post a Comment