Thursday, January 24, 2008

Before and After

For the before pictures check here

And now for the after pics!! The Atrium! Drea (and Bryce) get all the credit!
Jason's main adjusting room
The girls giving a demonstration


Lobby #1 minus all the art.
Lobby #2, minus the art
The girls office. The white thing is no longer in there and the TV is now on the dresser to the left. SO CUTE!
One side of the exam room
The other side of the exam room. Notice the silver sparkly exam table. It's the pediatric "space/super power" table. Hopefully it will ease to scariness of the doctor's office.

So there you go. An early look at our clinic. Like I said the art wasn't up on the walls when these pictures were taken, but at least you get an idea of where we ALL spend ALL our days and nights :)




10 comments:

The Shepro's said...

Oh my goodness you guys. It looks sooo good! Woohooo amazing.

Jocelyn said...

Hey Mandy, I tried e-mailing you. Grant and I will be in Corvallis next Monday, and we want to see you guys. Check your e-mail and let's get together!

emily a. said...

Great job you guys- it looks great! I can't wait to see it in person although that won't be until next Christmas. Love it- I'd come be your patient!

L&M said...

It looks AWESOME! Congrats you guys! WE still miss you over here...

Perkes Family said...

How great does it look?!! You guys did a fantastic job!! It looks so warm and cozy!! Yeah. So what about next Sat. what are ya doing?

The Perkes Family said...

That is a goodlookin office! Good job and congrats to you both!

Mical said...

How awesome for your family!! I bet you guys are really excited!

The Johnston's said...

Exciting! So now that you finished with the reno's you can use that little calling card we gave ya?? Miss ya and hope all is well!

A. Simpson said...

Oh my gosh! We are so jealous! So you bought this place? Renting? It looks amazing, very classy!

Tiffany said...

Wow it looks so great! The atrium turned out awesome-congrats!