You bet...barely!! The clinic is painted, the treatment rooms are ready and we are exhausted!! It looks fantastic though. We've really made some progress these last couple of weeks. My sister and parents came up and down today to help put on the finishing touches. Drea was in charge of the atrium, something Jason and I were dreading having to do. She did a FANTASTIC job. I can hardly believe it. I mean I know she's creative and all, but to make a stream out of rocks and mirrors?? Who thinks of that kind of stuff. SHE DOES!! Anyways, it's beautiful. Jason took pictures, but is still down at the clinic networking the computers. So we'll have to wait to show you her fantastic work. Oh and my dad recovered an exam table with this sparkly sliver vinyl. SO FUN!!!! I can't wait to post the pictures for you all to see.
The girls are doing good. We have them so far off their schedule it's amazing. They are doing pretty well just going with the flow though. We have them in swimming lessons on M & W and then Soccer on Saturdays. So they have some fun activities throughout the week...something to look forward to and reasons to be good :)
Love to you all!! I promise my next post will have photos.
Mandy
Homecoming weekend and family bonding
8 years ago

11 comments:
yay! can't wait to see some pics. hope the grand opening goes well. hopefully you will be able to take a deep breath soon....Robyn
few i was wondering what was going on! did you get my message about coming and seeing you next week. miss you tons glad to hear everything is going well.
yeah, yeah, yeah, do the happy dance!! So glad to hear you are alive! do ask if you need more help!
i can't wait to see the photos, it's all so exciting!
Good for you all! I'm looking forward to the pictures, too.
I hope that you have a little down time to relax. ^_^ Take care!
Gee what are you setting up a doctors office or what? Can't wait to see pictures!
I will be excited to see pics because I totally am lost on what you were up to. Painting a new clinic that you just moved to? Your bubs moved his pracitce too? Where are you? I got linked to your hubby's blog and just have to say he is too funny. I wish I knew you guys better. I think we would really be good friends. Love to see and hear more!
Yeah!! So excited for ya! Glad you finally got some help and got'er done. Can't wait to see!
Congrats! That was quite a lot of work you did. Can't waite to see the pics.
Wow you guys are busy.
FYI- Our URL has been changed to
www.djpeach.blogspot.com
Don't forget to update it.
Hey! I was there that day-remember all the "help" me and the kids gave you by being in your way, while trying to paint, eating your food, making messes in your cute new house! I can't wait to see pics-and Bekah keeps asking when she gets to see Taylor again!
Post a Comment