Wednesday, January 02, 2008

HELP PLEASE

We need some help painting the clinic, BAD!! We are painting the entire thing and it's taking longer than we thought. We had 3 people working on it yesterday. They got the front office and the first lobby done, but there's LOTS more to do. Jason will even pay you!!

Call either one of us and we can give you the time and place.

4 comments:

Shauna said...

I work at the temple on Thursdays, but any other days I can help. Let me know if you would like me to help.

Shauna said...

I'm a dork! I didn't see your message until just now. Please let me know if you guys need any help on Saturday or next week. Sorry I goofed up! If you need to get a hold of me our number is in the stake director, or you can ask Teri.

Tiffany said...

Chad can come out on Saturday-call us! My birthday is Friday so we are playing...Let us know if that works!

Joel and Kristie said...

We Fell your pain!!! We just got done painting our new office and WOW! I don't EVER want to do that again!! We had 8 adults and 10 teens and it took 3 days, that is 2 coats, plus trims, Good LUCK!