I've been trying to update our blog for the last week and I can NEVER get pictures to load. I've tried them all together, individually...everything! So anyways, please know that I'm trying to keep you all updated, but blogger has something else in mind.
Mandy
Homecoming weekend and family bonding
8 years ago

3 comments:
Excuses, excuses, excuses... :) Just kidding! It was wonderful to see you guys last weekend. I loved meeting the girls, they were so great, Jacob loved them! I will post some pics on our blog soon of the girls and Jake together. Hope you had a great week! Oh, don't forget about the cookie recipe... yum yum! Not great for weight watchers... but what's a cookie or two going to hurt?!?
I will anxiously await your next update!!! Totally miss you guys and hope that everything is SUPER BUSY! Busy is good. Remember your first year of Western States...I know you do....Help me! No, really I am doing ok. Getting used to the whole single parent thing and am so grateful for your advice on routines. It's how I survive but not only that THRIVE!!!! Thanks again, your the best..Robyn
fun to see your blog! Your girls are adorable. Where are you now?
Post a Comment