Jason suprised the girls and I with a trip to the coast a few weekends back. We assumed we were going down to the farmers market for some fun. Jason had other ideas :) He packed the car with extra clothes, beach toys and goodies and instead of heading downtown, we were off to Newport. It was a BEAUTIFUL day. We all absolutely loved it!
Homecoming weekend and family bonding
8 years ago

7 comments:
Jason does the cutest things- what a fun surprise! I'm jealous... I miss the beach!
How fun!!!! Don't you love surprise trips...okay I am too much of a planner to be surprised, but I am glad you guys had fun. I will miss the beach when we move.
How fun! It looks like you guys had a great time! I can't wait to go to the beach this summer:)
What a fun daddy!
what a wonderful day! The weather looks pretty nice too! I just got so sad looking at these pictures. I want our girls to play together so bad! I miss you guys!
Ahh what nice weather you all are having.
What a sneaky guy. THat is really cool. It looks like you had fun!
Post a Comment