Ever heard of it?? Well check out the newest issue!! Pay close attention to pages 25 and 30! I think you might recognize those people!!! We'll sign your copies of the magazine any time :)
http://www.mommag.com/
Homecoming weekend and family bonding
8 years ago

3 comments:
I don't know where to go on the site to see the magazine. Could you give us a direct link?
I'm not sure if they have the magazine online. But you can find them all over the Northwest area. You may be able to find locations around you that carry it, from the website. It's a free publication and it's actually pretty neat! Anyways, we have some copies delivered to the clinic if anyone wants to pick one up. They publish every other month.
They used to publish online as well ... I had gone there to see. But, shockingly, they didn't have their current edition online.
So I came across a copy over at the Corvallis Library.
Lookin' good!!
(It's always such a thrill for me to see pictures and be all "I know him!!" ... It's like Will Ferrell in Elf. :P)
Post a Comment