When I asked Jason to take pictures of the Tahoe for the blog, he decided to do the "artsy fartsy" views :) He's fun! We got a 2007 Chevy Tahoe. It has grey leather interior and all the bells and whistles we could imagine. Even the 2nd row seats fold up at the touch of a button to access the 3rd row. I guess we could add more kids now?!?!
Homecoming weekend and family bonding
8 years ago

9 comments:
What a great car! I love it and I bet the girls love their hot new ride too.
Sweet ride!!!! Love the color!
Suhweet!
Very nice! How nice to have so much room and be able to expand the fam!
Loving the new car guys! Looks super nice!
How fun! And just when gas prices are going out of this world. Seriously we loved our Tahoe! So are you announcing that you are going to have more kids now?!?
ooooh sweet car. the girls are set on our next car being a red van. i like the idea of a red tahoe much, much better!
sweet ride! you will definately need to fill it up with more kids! haha
Welcome to the SUV club :)
Post a Comment