New flower pots and....drum roll please....THE SIGNS!!! We've been waiting MONTHS for these to get finished. We are super excited about the finished product.
The front of the building
From across the parking lot
Rilee with her flowers (the girls got to pick them out)
The back side of the office
Now some of our cute girls:


Jason couldn't get over her outfit. We've had some crazy ones the last few days...I thought it was rather cute :)

I had to post this one so you could all get a feel for what a dancer this girl is. Hands against the wall, shake'n her bake'n.

Taylor loves the new DVD player in our new car...oh yeah, I guess I should post about that too...we got a sweet new ride!! :)
14 comments:
Shake that Bacon!!! I can't BELIEVE how BIG she is now!!! TOOOOO CUTEEE!!
Love the pink hat! She does have the moves!
The office looks really nice, and I like the name.
Your girls are adorable.
Amy
Looks great! Love the booty shakin...Aidan is a pretty good booty shaker himself! And what's this about a new ride!?!? GEESH!!!
Chad said the clinic looked great today. I'm sad we missed you over Easter and that it didn't work out with seeing you today either! You promised a playdate soon though so we're counting on it! Love the pics of the clinic-your girls and you from the last posts-I miss your faces!
hey I was happy to hear from you in the Riley blog neighborhood! Your girls are so cute! I miss seeing their entrances into church (esp when they wore those cute asian kimono type dresses). GLad to see alls going so well in the chiro world. Your clinic looks great.
The signage is awesome! Looking pretty good....
Shoot me an email some time, need to discuss a possible trip down to visit.
bruce.macdonald@pcc.edu
Your girls are so cute. I wish we lived closer for play dates. The clinic looks so nice. You put in a lot of work!
Awesome office! I am so glad you are going to do the card swap still. I love your cards. Your girls are so cute!
I find myself dancing like that on occasion :) Your office building looks great. Wish I could see it in person. So, what is your sweet new ride?
OK-they both work it like their momma! I can never get over how dang cute they are! So happy you are getting the final touches on the office. Been fun to be a part of the journey...carry on my-we would've been best buds had we lived by eachother longer- friend
Mandy, I’m so happy for you guys… your building looks great, you have a great family, life is good. It’s so Nice to talk to you again, and be able to keep up with you on blogger..
oh my goodness! we'll I know she learned it somewhere. I bet your family has had some pretty fun dance parties!
Young Family - I'm amazed at how fast your kids are growing!! Don't blink or you will wake up one morning with them saying "Mom, for my 16th birthday I'd like. . . " (ask me how I know!!). The clinic looks amazing. I'm glad I get to follow the "life and times" of the Young Family, even if only from a distance. We miss you up here!
Jill Moss and the Moss Family
Post a Comment