Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter Happenings


This year, like every other year, we were in Portland for Easter. It was a bit different because we were so busy seeing friends and family along with a date night and haircut!! So lots going on, but we had so much fun!!

We did our Easter festivities on Saturday so that my sister and her family could come up and play with us. It was so fun! I seriously have the funnest family around!!!

The kids loved their Easter egg hunt. Each of the girls walked away with over $30 for their savings accounts. My mom is crazy! Each egg had not only candy, but a toy and money as well. It was so fun!! I can't even count the number of times we've painted the girls's nail since Saturday. They love their nail polish!







Rilee wouldn't let her money egg out of her site! It went everywhere with her...even playing in the gravel pit :)






2 comments:

The Perkes Family said...

I wouldn't let it out of my sight either! The easter bunny never left money in eggs when I was growing up. If money magically appeared in eggs I would be set! Sounds like you had a fun easter. We miss you guys!

Mical said...

Money eggs were the BEST! Funny how they learn about that way too soon!! This year Callie was buying all Maddi's candy with her egg money. Candy is still way more important to that little girl.

BTW~ the clinic looks awesome!