You guys are hard at work I see! Is a polish change offered as a service with an adjustment? Sounds like a deal to me!!
Yay some Pics! I can't wait to gussy up Kaitlyn. She will have to try hard not to be a girly girl with me for a Mom. Hope all is well. Loves..Robyn
I seriously love the toenail polish picture! What beautiful girls!
Very cute. Whenever I do my own nailpolish it looks like that too :)
Love the nails! Definately a beauty shop. They should start booking clients. :)
i love them painting their own toes, they are so cute. you are a great mom, letting them use purple. i only let them use clear... maybe it's time to expand my and their horizons!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You guys are hard at work I see! Is a polish change offered as a service with an adjustment? Sounds like a deal to me!!
Yay some Pics! I can't wait to gussy up Kaitlyn. She will have to try hard not to be a girly girl with me for a Mom. Hope all is well. Loves..Robyn
I seriously love the toenail polish picture! What beautiful girls!
Very cute. Whenever I do my own nailpolish it looks like that too :)
Love the nails! Definately a beauty shop. They should start booking clients. :)
i love them painting their own toes, they are so cute. you are a great mom, letting them use purple. i only let them use clear... maybe it's time to expand my and their horizons!
Post a Comment